Saturday, May 3, 2008
So blogger isnt working for me...
.. but soccer is!! I love it.. I played in my first game on Thursday. And guess what happened... the first minute of my first time ever playing goalie I had to save a penalty kick!! It was fun, actually, but I missed it. However, I did dive in the right direction (which is more that I can say for some SA Premiere Soccer League players). We won the game 9-2, and so far we remain undefeated in 3 games. I'm loving it!! But I am dealing with an inflamed tailbone, which is annoying because I have to go to physiotherapy every week and take it easy in practice a lot. Anyways, as soon as I can post some more pictures you'll see them. Take care!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats on getting the proper direction down, that is the hardest thing in a penalty kick...a lot of goalies would like to do that more often. Keep up the postings it is great to hear of all your adventures
Post a Comment